Who we are
Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information from you automatically, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and the date and time of your visit. We may also collect information about your online activity, such as pages you view, links you click, and other actions you take on our website.
If you choose to use our products or services, we may also collect personal information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment information. We may also collect information about your use of our products or services, including your interactions with our software and any feedback or comments you provide.
Use Of Information
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- Providing and improving our products and services
- Responding to your inquiries and requests
- Sending you marketing and promotional materials about our products and services
- Conducting research and analysis to better understand our customers and their needs
- Detecting and preventing fraud or other illegal activities
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
Sharing Of Information
We may share your personal information with third parties, including:
- Service providers who help us operate our business, such as payment processors, marketing agencies, and customer support providers
- Business partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you
- Law enforcement or other government agencies as required by law or to protect our legal rights
- Other parties in connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets
You can choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use some of our products or services. You can also opt out of receiving marketing and promotional materials from us by following the instructions in the communication or contacting us directly.
Security of Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Changes to this Policy